Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Rainy February Morning


We received a special gift from an unknown philanthropist at church. It swept across the farm, touching 22 people, running through homes, leaving children safe in bed beside buckets, being served chicken soup and bananas, calmly in each little home. Across the way, to me it came thence. Here, on the couch, on this rainy February morning lay I sick with a wee bug while the other guys are at work, but me..."my life is good". 

Sincerely and sickfully, 

Sam-not-well                             

6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon and everyone else there too.

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I heard the plague had arrived on the farm! So sorry! Hope you all are better soon!

    Deanna for the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samwel,
    Haha this made me laugh!
    Hope u guys feel better,
    :-) daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw~I think that unknown philanthropist at church might have been us :/

    ReplyDelete